Best Cryotherapy Treatment
Recover. Rejuvenate. Revitalize. Whole Body Cryotherapy is designed to supplement health and wellness programs. Clients who have experienced cold therapy say they experience a multitude of benefits, including “feeling rejuvenated”, “a feeling of wellbeing”, “improvement in athletic performance” and “having more energy.”
What is Cryotherapy?
Cold therapy involves exposing your body to an extreme environment of less than -150°F. This intense cooling induces a number of incredible physiological changes in the body.
During the whole process, several systems within the body are triggered and the benefits begin. The immune system powerfully increases white blood cell count, the circulatory system reacts to increase its productivity, and inflammation is significantly reduced. The endocrine system starts releasing endorphin and norepinephrine that increases “feel good” hormones in the blood stream.
After one session, the body immediately begins to reheat itself, increase circulation, and decrease inflammation by clearing toxins, lactic acid and metabolic waste. The new supply of oxygenated blood stimulates cellular regeneration. This induces a total systemic response that offers many advantages.
Variety of Health Benefits
- Pain relief from joint disorders, rheumatoid diseases and fibromyalgia
Decreased muscle soreness, spasms, swelling, inflammation and pain
- Lowered incidence of colds and the flu
- Improved post-surgery recovery
- Greater testosterone levels in men
- Enhanced energy and endorphin release
- Faster muscle recovery from the stress of competitive sports and training
- Alleviation of depression, anxiety, fatigue, insomnia, migraines and the effects of stress
- Cellulite reduction
- Boosted metabolism, promoting weight loss
- Improved skin conditions including psoriasis, blemishes and acne
- Collagen production increased, skin tone evened and visible signs of aging reduced
The History of Cryotherapy and It’s Benefits
Developed in Japan in 1978 for the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis, Whole Body therapy has been used in Europe for more than three decades and in the United States for the last decade.
Medical journals detail the effects and subsequent benefits. In the United States, treatment is considered a non-medical, holistic solution.
Cold therapy has been proven to aid in recovery for over thirty years; the new benefits being found for cold therapy as an actual health treatment can be found in many medical journals. However, cold therapy is considered a holistic approach and is not covered by major insurance providers.
Cold not your thing? We also offer Salt Therapy to help heal and rejuvenate your body!